Saturday, April 11, 2020

Liberals shocked its hard to buy a gun.

As the COVID-19 lockdown starts to bite down in some American states, and people who have disdained firearms their whole lives suddenly realize just how deep the shit they're in might get, they run out to go buy a gun.

I was chatting with a friend of mine recently and the topic of gun sales came up. My friend's father owns a gun range near me and she said he's seen a huge amount of liberals coming in to purchase weapons in recent weeks.

How does he know they're liberals?

"They're shocked to discover they can't just walk out of the store with a gun."

We've all heard about gun sales skyrocketing recently, but I hadn't considered some of the tangential effects of the phenomenon until I spoke to my friend. Not only are many liberals suddenly learning to love their Second Amendment rights, many of them are finding out that the gun control narrative in this country — as repeated loudly and often by Hollywood and the mainstream media — is a complete lie.


There's a mini-interview with a gun store owner in California who estimated 60% of his new buyers were first-time buyers and liberals. They didn't have a clue.

We tried to look at just who the new firearm purchasers were and we believe that more than 60% of these individuals were first time buyers. I can't describe the amount of fear in my staff as we had the buyers show proof of safe handling as part of the purchase process as required by law. You have never seen so many barrels pointed at sales staff and other customers. It was truly frightening. We had to keep stopping the process to give quick safety lessons.

How to tell a liberal in a gun shop: they muzzle-sweep the store clerk first thing they do. It doesn't matter how much you tell them not to do it, they will 100% for sure do it. If you get up in their face and scream "DO NOT POINT THAT GUN AT ME ASSHOLE!!!" ... they'll still do it. I have seen it. More than once.

Because they are liberals. They think they know better than you do.

So the prospect of all those assholes suddenly, in a dire emergency, finding out what they've been voting for since 1968, man that is some tasty schadenfreude right there. Vengeance, served cold with a twist of lime.

4 comments:

Orvan Taurus said...

Oh, is REALITY biting them?
Bite, REALITY! HARDER! HARDER!!

(And mind you, I am NOT exactly a fan of Reality.)

The Phantom said...

I do live in Reality but I'm trying to escape. ~:D

WiFi Lunchbox Guy said...

Well, they had better hope those waiting periods pass by fast, because the gates of Hell are being opened, at least in Cuckifornia.

Have fun!

Uncle Lar said...

The local public range is open, well maintained, but no range master.
Buddies and I usually wind up schooling the occasional newbie.
Instruct politely on the meaning of hot and cold range and proper safe handling techniques.
I confess that on more than one occasion when dealing with an "expert" who learned everything they know from movies and TV I eventually resort to a simple statement: "look, if you point the muzzle of a loaded gun at me I am legally justified in shooting you dead, and I have no way of knowing beforehand whether that firearm you are being so careless with is loaded or not."
Generally gets their attention though on a few cases they turn belligerent at which point we terminate our range visit and head home stopping a quarter mile down the road to report them to the conservation office people.