Friday, August 25, 2023

New book from The Phantom!

Yes, I finally pulled the trigger last night and published my samurai story.

 


It's a novella, 25,000 words, pretty quick read. It concerns a young samurai found dying at a crossroads by a very strange and very ugly old lady. The old girl takes a liking to him and offers to sew up his wounds in return for his hand in marriage. He thinks she might be an oni, an evil spirit, but his life is fading fast.

Should our hero take her up on the marriage proposal? Well, you'll have to read it to find out! ~:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite an interesting read .. is there any chance of a sequel? It would be neat to see more of their adventures.
Jonathan

The Phantom said...

Hi Jonathon. You read it? You are the first one. ~:D

Yes, there is more. I will be releasing a short-story later this week, and Book 2 of the Angels Inc. series will be released mid-September.

I can safely say that you will be seeing more of the Oni.

Leave a review! The algorithm -loves- reviews.

Anonymous said...

I forgot earlier but left one now.
Jonathan

The Phantom said...

Nice review! Thanks!

However I must take issue with "not period correct." After all my in depth 10 minutes of Google research, and endless hours of anime viewing, that really hurts. ~:D