Friday, December 18, 2020

Ivermectin for Covid-19 treatment.

Back on April 4th I posted a piece from Small Dead Animals about Ivermectin being shown to fight Covid-19 in the petri dish.

Well, time has moved on. December, eight months later, and there is mounting evidence that Ivermectin is the Corona-killer drug we've been looking for. And by mounting I mean they've been using it all over the friggin' world and it works awesome. Check out the video, it will make your frigging hair curl. Kind of like how hydroxychloroquin works really well, and it's banned too.

That makes two (2) old, safe and cheap medications that work according to people I'd normally trust, but we're being told by government that no, those medications don't work and no, I shouldn't trust those scientists who say they do. And not just one government either, we're talking Canada, the USA, Britain and Australia.

Unfortunately I've personally seen HCQ work with my own two eyes, so I'm forced to assume they're also lying about Ivermectin.

So if you're deathly afraid of catching the Kung Flu, tell your doctor you have head lice. He will give you Ivermectin, and you'll probably be okay.

But then you'll probably be okay anyway, as most people NEED A TEST to find out if they've had the Kung Flu. Likely if you have a kid in school you've had it already and didn't even notice.

The Phantom

No comments: