Sunday, May 06, 2018

Hollywood B-list virtue signaling, with armed guards of course.

I'm sure the irony here is utterly lost on all of them. Showing up to an anti-gun, anti-NRA protest with armed, private security.

In video captured by Ben Howe, NRA member Will Haraway asked Milano's security if he was armed and the man clearly wasn't amused by the question.

"I'm going to ask you to leave," the guard said repeatedly, physically backing Haraway up by getting in his face.

"How far do I have to go?" Haraway asked.

"I'm going to need you on the sidewalk," the agent responded.


Yeah, pleb. Get on the sidewalk where you belong. The video is really quite disturbing, pure physical intimidation in its least refined form. Completely illegal of course, the security guard has zero legal power to require anyone to do anything. He's an armed civilian.

I guess Alissa Milano needs another part.

The Phantom

No comments: