Monday, January 24, 2011

Gee, what could have caused this?

I see on Drudge Report that a "suicide bomber" has blown up 31 people at Moscow airport this morning.


Damn Sarah Palin and her damn crosshairs!!! Obviously we need more gun control!

But seriously, I haven't read the story yet, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the bomber was some kind of Islamist, probably with Mohamed somewhere in his name.

Given the casualties, I'm also going to take a wild guess and predict he blew up in the airport security line, where everybody is packed in like sardines in a nice narrow area with concrete walls and ceiling. Reflects the shock waves, y'know.

That probably makes me a RACIST!!! I mean, it could have been an 82 year old ex-school teacher lady from Barrie Ontario who packed her wooden leg with C4. That's just as likely, right? I mean, it could happen...

Update: Well, I was wrong about the location, it blew up in baggage claim. However BBC and Reuters reports were both completely empty of any other information! They don't actually know that it was a suicide bomber, they made that part up. Islamic militants are "suspected".

No comments: