Friday, May 19, 2017

Robert Spencer poisoned in Iceland.

This is a sad and alarming story.

After I spoke last Thursday in the beautiful nation of Iceland, a Leftist in Reykjavik poisoned me.
Perhaps I should have seen it coming. The international Left has rejected free speech, and has embraced violence as a suitable response to speech contradicting its narrative.

Read the article, but the precis is that some punk slipped drugs int Robert Spencer's drink, and he was in hospital overnight. He was several days getting over it. They caught the kid, which is good.

I learned my lesson. And the lesson I learned was that media demonization of those who dissent from the Leftist line is direct incitement to violence. By portraying me and others who raise legitimate questions about jihad terror and Sharia oppression as racist, bigoted "Islamophobes" without allowing us a fair hearing, they paint a huge target on the backs of those who dare to dissent.
Those who paint the targets, and those who shoot at them, think they're doing something great. Not only does the Left fill those whom it brainwashes with hate, but it does so while portraying its enemies as the hatemongers, such that violent Leftists such as the young man who drugged me feel righteous as they victimize and brutalize for the crime of disagreement.

Being the Odd that I am, I've always assumed that I'm a target. One of the many reasons I remain The Phantom at this blog and on-line generally is the certain knowledge that if I stick my head up, there's somebody with a bat ready to knock it off. Or a pocket full of Ritalin and Molly. In "Real Life (TM)" I rarely bother to speak my mind anymore, the reception is invariably poisonous. Bad enough in person, without the knife-in-the-back that comes from an internet based attack.

Richard Spencer is evidently a better man than I, he really thought he was engaging these people in a legitimate and rational conversation. He didn't get who he was dealing with.


Rational? No, not so much. Dangerous? Yes, very.

I understand who you are, Lefties. I can see you. So can a lot of other people who keep their eyes open and don't say much.

The Phantom

1 comment:

Osumashi Kinyobe said...

Leftists are putting their poisonous (no double meaning intended) words into practice.