Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In Soviet Amerika you OBEY, stupid prole!

This one is pretty amazing. Man tasered to the ground because he was trying to put out a fire on his very own house.

When Jensen saw the fire jump on to his back roof, he again grabbed the hose. That's when he said -- unknown to him -- a police officer pulled out a taser and fired it at his back.
"As I went to grab the hose, I hear an officer on this side. There was a boat here; he was just behind it. He said, 'Hit him, hit him! Take him down, tase him!'" explained Jensen.  "I didn't know they were talking to me, or about me. I was concerned about putting water on the fire, and the next thing you know I'm being tased."

Long story short, the house next door was on fire, the fire was spreading to Jensen's house, the cops arrived before the fire department and decided that it would be ok for Mr. Jensen's house to burn down too. Mr. Jensen wasn't having any of that and wouldn't stop trying to save his house, so they tasered him. In the back.

Yellow bellied  back-shooter is not a complement, Mr. Policeman.

I would hazard a guess that the OPP down here where I am in Ontario would do pretty much the same thing. Back-shoot a guy with no warning for not following their orders to the letter. They've done a lot worse in Caledonia.

Its not the big things that show the problems we face. Its stuff like this.

Its getting worse by the day, ladies and gentlemen. I'd say vote accordingly, but that isn't going as well as we'd hoped  these days.

The Phantom

No comments: