Monday, September 24, 2012

If you were afraid America is run by imbeciles...

... you were right. It is.  Here's an email to a reporter, Michael Hastings, from Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime aide and personal spokesman at the State Department:


I now understand why the official investigation by the Department of the Defense as reported by The Army Times The Washington Post concluded beyond a doubt that you're an unmitigated asshole.

How's that for a non-bullshit response?

Now that we've gotten that out of our systems, have a good day.

And by good day, I mean Fuck Off

There you have it, the State Department is in the hands of IDIOTS no different from the average Left-wing troll found on the Internet. This is the kind of guy I delete from my comments section, and he's Hillary Clinton's personal spokes-creature. Imagine what Hillary must be like in person. I'd wear lead underwear, carry a whip and a chair to meetings. Radioactive beeotch!  REEEowwww!

Just remember that in November, my American friends.

The Lead-lined Phantom

No comments: